Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Beatmusik # 28 - Flakodiablo


Flakodiablo -  Lo-Fi-Beats "Un Collage Impresionista" (Santiago de Chile, 2015)

When I moved to Chile I arrived without any idea where to stay nor I had any contacts. Soon after my arrival my friend Klaus Layer told me that there was this guy from Santiago who had given him some Props on Facebook so I decided to contact him. Some days later we met and went together on a trip to Valparaiso to visit his cousin and this guy turned out to be not just a fucking kool guy and one of my very first friends over there but also to be a really talented beatmaker and producer: Flakodiablo!

We started to hang around quiete a lot, he introduced me to his friends and we tried to make some music together. At the end we only managed to finish one song but we spend a great time. Our track "Pintura Respirando" together with Mona and Fakiu of his group OneShok is featured as the only track with vocals on his new instrumental-Lp "Lo-Fi Beats".

 


During my stay Flako was working all the time for his next release, which now finally is available at bandcamp. The whole record comes around with lots of boom-bapish vibrations and psychedelic energy,  just as we like it! Check out this piece of nostalgic golden-era sound aswell as his other releases - la wea weena. Chile esta en la casa po!